Monday, April 30, 2012

Welcome to my first blog!! We are going to hit some bumps along the road but stick with me because this is going to be an unforgettable ride. I am going to work my hardest to keep everyone up to date and entertained with my "Husky" thoughts. Now first things first this is a play off of words I don't want anyone to be confused just because its titled Husky not Hueske I am a Lewis. Got it? Good... Jamie already got confused with this haha. Now there is something that also needs to be put out in the open. I love to write and play off words and pretty much write whatever my minds thinking. I am that person that it sounds so much better in my head then typed. So even though I'll re-read back over things its going to sound right to me but to you you're going to think I'm nutz. So I'll try my hardest to make sure things sounds right, spelled right, grammars right but Ill tell you now it will happen :) I'm just so excited to be finally starting a blog its something I've wanted to do for a while now and now that I have all this time on my hand I figured its the perfect time. 

So lets get started about me and then I'll tell my plans for what is stored in the future for this blog. I grew up in Colorado can't tell you where specifically because it was pretty much all over the place. My father was a firefighter so it caused us to move a lot. My father is my best friend I can't go a day with out hearing his voice. In fact the other day we missed each others call so it was going to be pretty much one of the first days I didn't hear his voice. So later that night I laid in bed tossing and turning and having the beginning of a panic attack. I started thinking he could be lost, broke down or lying in a ditch somewhere! After several reassuring from James that my parents were all right I ended up calling them at 12:30am just to hear both mom and dads voice and that everything was alright.  The cool thing was they were not mad I woke them up but they know how important it is that we here from each other since my parents travel 3 weeks out of the month its always scary. So this give you a little insight how much family means to me. My mother is my biggest fan I've been telling here that for years now. However its come to my realization now that I'm here biggest fan. I never knew how much I was paying attention when I was little because in everything that I've become today I see my mother. Which is one of the best things that could of ever happened to me. My mom was always that person who never missed anything and always made sure that you knew you were appreciated weather it be a little note here and their a hug a call or a special dinner. You name it she's done it! I sometimes thought they were cheesy and in those teenage years yes embarrassing, but now I see that i had it perfect. My wish in life is to be half the mother mine was to me. Now we can't forget the last member in my family my little sister "Nut Meg". Megan was the definition of a "pain in the butt little sister".  However was the pain big sister back though. Their are a lot of things that I wish I could go back a change with our relationship. I would try and not always be so mean and try harder to understand her. Somethings you need to understand about Megan and myself is that we are complete opposites!  She was the more held back and looked at every situation and calculated the outcome of whatever is was and weather she would do it or not. Me on the other hand had already jumped in without even knowing what I was doing half the time. So for many of years the two of us had a hard time seeing things from the others perspective. So getting along was never really easy at times. It wasn't till I graduated from high school that out relationship really took off. It still hits rocks but my sister has become a person who I no longer think of as weird and someone who I'll never understand but now more of a person I look up to and try and develop some of her characters of life. She will forever be my best friend my little sister. Now that's the family in a nut shell.I saved the best for last...my husband James. Now I know its crazy but we met last year June 23rd 2011. We got married this February 25th 2012. All I can tell yo is when you know you know. We live a crazy fun life in Clarksville Tn. We moved out here in August just shortly after we met in June. You can imagine the look on my parents face when I told them I was moving 3 states away to be with my boyfriend of 2 months. They were....ecstatic! I was finally moving out of the house. No I'm kidding they had there ups and downs but they had fallen in love with my southern boy too. So now here we are 3 months of marriage and couldn't be happier.

About the blog now! My blog is going to be daily life experiences of mine sometimes ideas probably a much a DIY ideas and crafts. Write me ask me questions give me things to talk about anything you want. It won't be daily but I'll keep up with it often. Well its 11:46pm right now I want to keep writing but Ive already passed mid type 5 times now. So tomorrow we are going to start this. I couldn't be more excited. I'll go dream of ideas now.

2 comments:

  1. Ok 1) Yayy! 2) I'm going to try my very hardest not to pick on your spelling ;D 3) Your profile says your gender is male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo you are always the little voice I hear in my head when I write haha. I can't find out how to change my gender haha.

    ReplyDelete